This article was presented as a poster at the Spring 2011 COSM meeting as part of the American Laryngological Association.
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2165–2171, October 2011
How to Cite
Meyer, T. K. and Wolf, J. (2011), Lysis of interarytenoid synechia (Type I posterior glottic stenosis): Vocal fold mobility and airway results. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2165–2171. doi: 10.1002/lary.22036
There was no financial support or funding for this project.
Tanya Meyer and Jeffrey Wolf have no financial disclosures.
The authors have no conflicts of interests to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!