This research was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Kakenhi, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (20390430).
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1953–1957, September 2011
How to Cite
Shojaku, H., Takakura, H., Okabe, M., Fujisaka, M., Watanabe, Y. and Nikaido, T. (2011), Effect of hyperdry amniotic membrane patches attached over the bony surface of mastoid cavities in canal wall down tympanoplasty. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1953–1957. doi: 10.1002/lary.22082
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!