Supported by the Far Eastern Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, under Contract No. FEMH-2011-C-001.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 2038–2042, September 2011
How to Cite
Huang, T.-W., Cheng, P.-W. and Fang, K.-M. (2011), Concurrent palatal implants and uvulopalatal flap: Safe and effective office-based procedure for selected patients with snoring and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2038–2042. doi: 10.1002/lary.22129
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!