Presented at the American Head and Neck Society 2010 Research Workshop on the Biology, Prevention and Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer, Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A., October 30, 2010.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 121–127, January 2012
How to Cite
Wansom, D., Light, E., Thomas, D., Worden, F., Prince, M., Urba, S., Chepeha, D., Kumar, B., Cordell, K., Eisbruch, A., Taylor, J., Moyer, J., Bradford, C., D'Silva, N., Carey, T., McHugh, J., Wolf, G. and UM Head Neck SPORE Program (2012), Infiltrating lymphocytes and human papillomavirus-16–associated oropharyngeal cancer. The Laryngoscope, 122: 121–127. doi: 10.1002/lary.22133
Supported by P50 CA097248, R01 DE13346, NIDCD T32 DC005356 and the Sinabaldo and Diane Tozzi Research Fund. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication May 26, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Sinabaldo and Diane Tozzi Research Fund. Grant Numbers: P50 CA097248, R01 DE13346, NIDCD T32 DC005356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!