The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Auditory brainstem response morphology and analysis in very preterm neonatal intensive care unit infants†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2245–2249, October 2011
How to Cite
Coenraad, S., Toll, M. S., Hoeve, H. L. J. and Goedegebure, A. (2011), Auditory brainstem response morphology and analysis in very preterm neonatal intensive care unit infants. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2245–2249. doi: 10.1002/lary.22140
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!