The study was supported by The Swedish Larynx Foundation (Laryngfonden) The County Council of Jamtland Sweden Foundation (FoU Jamtlands Lans Landsting), and the National Institutes of Health (NIDCD Grants R01 DC006101 and R01 DC005788).
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2185–2190, October 2011
How to Cite
Svensson, B., Nagubothu, S. R., Cedervall, J., Chan, R. W., Le Blanc, K., Kimura, M., Ährlund-Richter, L., Tolf, A. and Hertegård, S. (2011), Injection of human mesenchymal stem cells improves healing of vocal folds after scar excision—A xenograft analysis. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2185–2190. doi: 10.1002/lary.22143
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!