The study was completed at Georgetown University Medical Center/MedStar Health.
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2114–2121, October 2011
How to Cite
Malekzadeh, S., Malloy, K. M., Chu, E. E., Tompkins, J., Battista, A. and Deutsch, E. S. (2011), ORL emergencies boot camp: Using simulation to onboard residents. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2114–2121. doi: 10.1002/lary.22146
This article was presented as an oral presentation—Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Chicago, IL, U.S.A., on April 30, 2011.
This study was reviewed by the MedStar Health Research Institute IRB and deemed exempt.
No financial support or funding was required to complete the study.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article. The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!