Supported by grants NIH-NIDCD R01 DC009455 and DC009455-S1 (ARRA) (DRT).
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 711–717, April 2012
How to Cite
Sautter, N. B., Delaney, K. L., Hausman, F. A. and Trune, D. R. (2012), Tissue remodeling gene expression in a murine model of chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 711–717. doi: 10.1002/lary.22148
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- NIH-NIDCD. Grant Numbers: R01 DC009455, DC009455-S1 (ARRA) (DRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!