Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation provided financial and material support for this research (Surgeon/Scientist Research Scholarship).
Molecular Biology: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2199–2213, October 2011
How to Cite
Santa Maria, P. L., Redmond, S. L., McInnes, R. L., Atlas, M. D. and Ghassemifar, R. (2011), Tympanic membrane wound healing in rats assessed by transcriptome profiling. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2199–2213. doi: 10.1002/lary.22150
Dr. McInnes is currently employed by Agilent Technologies from which the microarrays were purchased. The authors have no other financial disclosures to make.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!