This work was supported by the intramural research programs of the National Human Genome Research Institute and the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2250–2255, October 2011
How to Cite
Guardiani, E., Zalewski, C., Brewer, C., Merideth, M., Introne, W., Smith, A. C. M., Gordon, L., Gahl, W. and Kim, H. J. (2011), Otologic and audiologic manifestations of hutchinson-gilford progeria syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2250–2255. doi: 10.1002/lary.22151
Presented in part at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 30 – May 1, 2010.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!