Presented at the North American Skull Base Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., February 19, 2011.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2060–2064, October 2011
How to Cite
Dixon, B. J., Daly, M. J., Chan, H., Vescan, A., Witterick, I. J. and Irish, J. C. (2011), Augmented image guidance improves skull base navigation and reduces task workload in trainees: A preclinical trial. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2060–2064. doi: 10.1002/lary.22153
Wet lab instruments and devices supplied by Karl Storz Endoscopy Canada and Medtronic of Canada. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!