Endoscopic anterior cricoid split with balloon dilation in infants with failed extubation
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 216–219, January 2012
How to Cite
Horn, D. L., Maguire, R. C., Simons, J. P. and Mehta, D. K. (2012), Endoscopic anterior cricoid split with balloon dilation in infants with failed extubation. The Laryngoscope, 122: 216–219. doi: 10.1002/lary.22155
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!