The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Endoscopic transvestibular paramandibular exploration of the infratemporal fossa and parapharyngeal space: A minimally invasive approach to the middle cranial base†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2075–2080, October 2011
How to Cite
Chan, J. Y. K., Li, R. J., Lim, M., Hinojosa, A. Q. and Boahene, K. D. (2011), Endoscopic transvestibular paramandibular exploration of the infratemporal fossa and parapharyngeal space: A minimally invasive approach to the middle cranial base. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2075–2080. doi: 10.1002/lary.22159
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!