Poster presented and awarded 3rd place honors at the Annual Meeting of the Triological Society Combined Middle/Western Sections, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 28, 2011.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2095–2099, October 2011
How to Cite
DeConde, A. S., Vira, D., Blackwell, K. E., Moriarty, J. M., Sercarz, J. A. and Nabili, V. (2011), Neck mass due to pedicle ossification after oromandibular reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2095–2099. doi: 10.1002/lary.22160
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!