This study was presented at the Triological Society Annual meeting, Chicago, Illinois, April 29–30, 2011.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2122–2127, October 2011
How to Cite
Mendelsohn, A. H., Sidell, D. R., Berke, G. S. and John, M. St. (2011), Optimal timing of surgical intervention following adult laryngeal trauma. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2122–2127. doi: 10.1002/lary.22163
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflidcts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!