Poster presented at COSM, ALA, April 27–May 1, 2011, Chicago IL.
How I Do It
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 128–130, January 2012
How to Cite
Zozzaro, M., Harirchian, S. and Cohen, E. G. (2012), Flexible fiber CO2 laser ablation of subglottic and tracheal stenosis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 128–130. doi: 10.1002/lary.22164
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication May 26, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1An unusual cause of stridor after thoracotomy, Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2015, 28, 3, 38, ,
- 2Laryngotracheal reconstruction with autogenous rib cartilage graft for complex laryngotracheal stenosis and/or anterior neck defect, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 2, 317, , , , , , ,
- 3THE EFFICACY OF MICROWAVE THERAPY VIA BRONCHOFIBERSCOPE IN THE TREATMENT OF SEVERE TRACHEA STENOSIS, Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, 2013, 06, 01, 1350006, , ,
- 4Tracheobronchial Stenosis, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2013, 34, 3, 557, ,