Poster presentation at Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meeting, American Laryngological Association, Chicago, IL, April 27–28, 2011.
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2195–2198, October 2011
How to Cite
Childs, L., Rickert, S., Murry, T., Blitzer, A. and Sulica, L. (2011), Patient perceptions of factors leading to spasmodic dysphonia: A combined clinical experience of 350 patients. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2195–2198. doi: 10.1002/lary.22168
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!