Harry Quon, MD, Gregory S. Weinstein, MD, and Bert W. O'Malley, Jr., MD, contributed equally to this work as first authors.
Head and Neck
Transoral robotic surgery and adjuvant therapy for oropharyngeal carcinomas and the influence of p16INK4a on treatment outcomes†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 635–640, March 2013
How to Cite
Quon, H., Cohen, M. A., Montone, K. T., Ziober, A. F., Wang, L. P., Weinstein, G. S. and O'Malley, B. W. (2013), Transoral robotic surgery and adjuvant therapy for oropharyngeal carcinomas and the influence of p16INK4a on treatment outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 123: 635–640. doi: 10.1002/lary.22172
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!