Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meetings, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27 – May 1, 2011. Recipient of First Place Prize, Rhinology Section.
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2468–2472, November 2011
How to Cite
Weissman, J. D., Fernandez, F. and Hwang, P. H. (2011), Xylitol nasal irrigation in the management of chronic rhinosinusitis: A pilot study. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2468–2472. doi: 10.1002/lary.22176
This study was supported by internal departmental research funding. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!