Presented at the 10th Congress of The European Society of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO), Pamplona, Spain, June 5–8, 2010.
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2322–2326, November 2011
How to Cite
Hessén Söderman, A.-C., Ericsson, E., Hemlin, C., Hultcrantz, E., Månsson, I., Roos, K. and Stalfors, J. (2011), Reduced risk of primary postoperative hemorrhage after tonsil surgery in Sweden: Results from the national tonsil surgery register in Sweden covering more than 10 years and 54,696 operations. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2322–2326. doi: 10.1002/lary.22179
This work was supported by the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, which funds the National Tonsil Surgery Register in Sweden. Financial support for analysis was received from the ACTA Foundation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!