Presented in part at the 10th International Symposium on Recent Advances Otitis Media, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A., June 7, 2011.
Persistent alternobaric vertigo at ground level†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 868–872, April 2012
How to Cite
Bluestone, C. D., Swarts, J. D., Furman, J. M. and Yellon, R. F. (2012), Persistent alternobaric vertigo at ground level. The Laryngoscope, 122: 868–872. doi: 10.1002/lary.22182
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NINCD 007667
This article has been cited by:
- 1Altered Eustachian Tube Function in SCUBA Divers With Alternobaric Vertigo, Otology & Neurotology, 2014, 35, 5, 850, , ,