The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do It
The combined use of two RapidRhino packs instead of anteroposterior packing for the control of severe epistaxis†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2394–2395, November 2011
How to Cite
Kousoulis, P., Hajiioannou, J. and Konstandinidis, G. (2011), The combined use of two RapidRhino packs instead of anteroposterior packing for the control of severe epistaxis. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2394–2395. doi: 10.1002/lary.22183
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!