This study is supported by Lyon grant awarded by Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2435–2442, November 2011
How to Cite
Dai, Y., Hou, F., Saad, A., Fan, C.-Y., Buckmiller, L. M., Suen, J. Y. and Richter, G. T. (2011), Preliminary investigation of human lymphatic malformations in vitro. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2435–2442. doi: 10.1002/lary.22187
Part of this study has been orally presented at the 18th International Workshop on Vascular Anomalies, International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies, Brussels, Belgium, April 21–24, 2010.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication June 30, 2011.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute, Little Rock, Arkansas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!