The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Polyinosine-polycytidylic acid enhances cellular adherence of Streptococcus pneumoniae†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2443–2448, November 2011
How to Cite
Kawabata, M. and Kurono, Y. (2011), Polyinosine-polycytidylic acid enhances cellular adherence of Streptococcus pneumoniae. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2443–2448. doi: 10.1002/lary.22328
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!