Preliminary results of this study were presented at the Summer Meeting of the British Association of Clinical Anatomists, Glasgow, United Kingdom, July 21–23, 2010.
Head and Neck
Functional role of human laryngeal nerve connections†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2338–2343, November 2011
How to Cite
Martin-Oviedo, C., Maranillo, E., Lowy-Benoliel, A., Pascual-Font, A., Martinez-Guirado, T., Rodriguez-Niedenführ, M., Sañudo, J., Scola, B. and Vazquez, T. (2011), Functional role of human laryngeal nerve connections. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2338–2343. doi: 10.1002/lary.22340
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: FIS07-0451 and FIS10-02721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!