Kevin Olds, BE, and Alexander T. Hillel, MD, contributed equally to this study.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2371–2374, November 2011
How to Cite
Olds, K., Hillel, A. T., Cha, E., Curry, M., Akst, L. M., Taylor, R. H. and Richmon, J. D. (2011), Robotic endolaryngeal flexible (Robo-ELF) scope: A preclinical feasibility study. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2371–2374. doi: 10.1002/lary.22341
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication August 2, 2011.
This work was funded with Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Otolaryngology and Johns Hopkins University internal funds. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Institutional approval for use of the cadavers was obtained prior to the study.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Otolaryngology and Johns Hopkins University internal funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!