Chul Hee Lee, MD, PhD, and Sung-Lyong Hong, MD, contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of upper airway obstruction by sleep videofluoroscopy in obstructive sleep apnea†
A Large Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 237–241, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, C. H., Hong, S.-L., Rhee, C.-S., Kim, S.-W. and Kim, J.-W. (2012), Analysis of upper airway obstruction by sleep videofluoroscopy in obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 122: 237–241. doi: 10.1002/lary.22344
This study was partly supported by an SNUBH grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Use of modified barium swallow study to measure posterior airway space in obstructive sleep apnea, Acta Oto-Laryngologica, 2016, 136, 6, 592, , , , ,
- 4Evaluation of coblation lingual tonsil removal technique for obstructive sleep apnea in Asians: preliminary results of surgical morbidity and prognosticators, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 9, 2327, , , , ,
- 6Contemporary Methods of Upper Airway Evaluation in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients, Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 56, 1, 7,
- 8Surgical Management for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, The Ewha Medical Journal, 2013, 36, 2, 93, ,
- 9Treatment of obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome caused by glossoptosis with tongue-base suspension, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2013, 270, 11, 2915, , ,
- 10Evaluation of Obstruction Site in Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2012, 55, 11, 681,