Presented at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., May 22–25, 2009.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1165–1169, May 2012
How to Cite
Sedaghat, A. R., Flax-Goldenberg, R. B., Gayler, B. W., Capone, G. T. and Ishman, S. L. (2012), A case-control comparison of lingual tonsillar size in children with and without down syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1002/lary.22346
Dr. Ishman has served as a contractor for First Line Medical. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diagnostic Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, 2015, 39, 4, 565,
- 3Lingual tonsillectomy with the PlasmaBlade, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2015,, ,
- 6Upper airway imaging in pediatric obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, Sleep Medicine Reviews, 2015, 21, 59, , , , , , , ,
- 7Dental anesthesia for patients with special needs, Acta Anaesthesiologica Taiwanica, 2012, 50, 3, 122, , , ,
- 8Surgical Treatment of Base of Tongue for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2012, 55, 11, 675,