Presented at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., May 22–25, 2009.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1165–1169, May 2012
How to Cite
Sedaghat, A. R., Flax-Goldenberg, R. B., Gayler, B. W., Capone, G. T. and Ishman, S. L. (2012), A case-control comparison of lingual tonsillar size in children with and without down syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1002/lary.22346
Dr. Ishman has served as a contractor for First Line Medical. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!