Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication June 27, 2011.
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2327–2334, November 2011
How to Cite
Al-Khudari, S., Loochtan, M. J., Peterson, E. and Yaremchuk, K. L. (2011), Management of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor–induced angioedema . The Laryngoscope, 121: 2327–2334. doi: 10.1002/lary.22349
Presented orally at the 114th Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–May 1, 2011.
This work was performed at Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!