Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication July 21, 2011.
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2295–2298, November 2011
How to Cite
Marin, P., Pouliot, D. and Fradet, G. (2011), Facial nerve outcome with a Peroperative stimulation threshold under 0.05 mA . The Laryngoscope, 121: 2295–2298. doi: 10.1002/lary.22359
Presented as a poster at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, May 23–25, 2010.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!