This work was funded by a grant from the Shea Ear Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.A. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 204–211, January 2012
How to Cite
Shea, P. F., Richey, P. A., Wan, J. Y. and Stevens, S. R. (2012), Hearing results and quality of life after streptomycin/dexamethasone perfusion for meniere's disease. The Laryngoscope, 122: 204–211. doi: 10.1002/lary.22362
Dedicated to the memory of Grant W. Somes, PhD, our friend and colleague, who contributed to this study and passed away March 11, 2010.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication August 9, 2011.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Shea Ear Clinic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!