This work was supported by grants from l'Association des Anciens Internes des Hôpitaux de Paris (http://www.aaihp.fr). The sponsor did not participate in either the writing of this article or in the decision to submit it. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of this article. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Speech processing: From peripheral to hemispheric asymmetry of the auditory system†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 167–173, January 2012
How to Cite
Lazard, D. S., Collette, J.-L. and Perrot, X. (2012), Speech processing: From peripheral to hemispheric asymmetry of the auditory system. The Laryngoscope, 122: 167–173. doi: 10.1002/lary.22370
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!