The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Otolaryngology fantastica: The ear, nose, and throat manifestations of munchausen's syndrome†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2012
How to Cite
Alicandri-Ciufelli, M., Moretti, V., Ruberto, M., Monzani, D., Chiarini, L. and Presutti, L. (2012), Otolaryngology fantastica: The ear, nose, and throat manifestations of munchausen's syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 51–57. doi: 10.1002/lary.22373
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!