Peter-John Wormald, MD, receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instruments designed and is a consultant for Neilmed. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 225–229, January 2012
How to Cite
Bassiouni, A., Naidoo, Y. and Wormald, P.-J. (2012), Does mucosal remodeling in chronic rhinosinusitis result in irreversible mucosal disease?. The Laryngoscope, 122: 225–229. doi: 10.1002/lary.22374
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication August 24, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!