Ralph P. Tufano, MD, uses the Medtronic NIM monitor while performing and assessing residents' performance in thyroid surgery.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 103–109, January 2012
How to Cite
Diaz Voss Varela, D. A., Malik, M. U., Thompson, C. B., Cummings, C. W., Bhatti, N. I. and Tufano, R. P. (2012), Comprehensive assessment of thyroidectomy skills development: A pilot project. The Laryngoscope, 122: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/lary.22381
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication September 8, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!