Presented in part as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., September 26–29, 2010; and published in abstract form in Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2010;143(2 suppl 2):P149–P150.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 254–259, February 2012
How to Cite
Saleh, A. M., Younes, A. and Friedman, O. (2012), Cosmetics and function: Quality-of-Life changes after rhinoplasty surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 254–259. doi: 10.1002/lary.22390
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!