Given as an oral presentation at the American Laryngological Association 132nd Annual Meeting Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–28, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 327–331, February 2012
How to Cite
Hirano, S., Tateya, I., Kishimoto, Y., Kanemaru, S.-i. and Ito, J. (2012), Clinical trial of regeneration of aged vocal folds with growth factor therapy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 327–331. doi: 10.1002/lary.22393
This study was supported in part by the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!