This work was supported by FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Endonasal endoscopic exposure of the internal carotid artery: An anatomical study†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 445–451, February 2012
How to Cite
Fortes, F. S. G., Pinheiro-Neto, C. D., Carrau, R. L., Brito, R. V., Prevedello, D. M. and Sennes, L. U. (2012), Endonasal endoscopic exposure of the internal carotid artery: An anatomical study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 445–451. doi: 10.1002/lary.22395
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!