Presented in poster format at the 114th Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 29–30, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 332–335, February 2012
How to Cite
Davids, T., Klein, A. M. and Johns, M. M. (2012), Current dysphonia trends in patients over the age of 65: Is vocal atrophy becoming more prevalent?. The Laryngoscope, 122: 332–335. doi: 10.1002/lary.22397
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!