This work was supported by funding from Bristol-Myers Squibb to Dr. Jennifer R. Grandis, and a grant from the National Institutes of Health (T32 CA60397 and SPORE P50 CA097190) to Dr. Raj C. Dedhia. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Screening for head and neck cancer in liver transplant candidates: A review of 11 years of experience at the University of Pittsburgh†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 539–542, March 2012
How to Cite
Dedhia, R. C., Grandis, J. R., Fontes, P. A., Johnson, J. T. and Weissfeld, J. (2012), Screening for head and neck cancer in liver transplant candidates: A review of 11 years of experience at the University of Pittsburgh. The Laryngoscope, 122: 539–542. doi: 10.1002/lary.22406
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 CA60397, SPORE P50 CA097190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!