Freya K. R. Swinnen, MS, holds a PhD fellowship of the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO Vlaanderen), Belgium. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Association between bone mineral density and hearing loss in osteogenesis imperfecta†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 401–408, February 2012
How to Cite
Swinnen, F. K. R., De Leenheer, E. M. R., Goemaere, S., Cremers, C. W. R. J., Coucke, P. J. and Dhooge, I. J. M. (2012), Association between bone mineral density and hearing loss in osteogenesis imperfecta. The Laryngoscope, 122: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/lary.22408
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!