The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
National trends in laryngeal cancer surgery and the effect of surgeon and hospital volume on short-term outcomes and cost of care†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 88–94, January 2012
How to Cite
Gourin, C. G. and Frick, K. D. (2012), National trends in laryngeal cancer surgery and the effect of surgeon and hospital volume on short-term outcomes and cost of care. The Laryngoscope, 122: 88–94. doi: 10.1002/lary.22409
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!