This research has been submitted for presentation at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 271–274, February 2012
How to Cite
Shuman, A. G., Barnosky, A. R. and Koopmann, C. F. (2012), Implementation of ethics grand rounds in an otolaryngology department. The Laryngoscope, 122: 271–274. doi: 10.1002/lary.22410
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!