This work was supported by a grant from the BioGreen 21 Program (No. PJ007170201005) and the Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development (PJ007676201002), Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Histologic changes in transplanted expanded polytetrafluoroethylene in an animal model†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Park, C. H., Lee, O. J., Lee, J. H. and Hong, S. M. (2012), Histologic changes in transplanted expanded polytetrafluoroethylene in an animal model. The Laryngoscope, 122: 17–22. doi: 10.1002/lary.22415
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!