Delivered as an oral presentation at the American Laryngological Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–28, 2011.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 805–809, April 2012
How to Cite
Nomoto, Y., Okano, W., Imaizumi, M., Tani, A., Nomoto, M. and Omori, K. (2012), Bioengineered prosthesis with allogenic heterotopic fibroblasts for cricoid regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 122: 805–809. doi: 10.1002/lary.22416
This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI), 2010–2011, with Mika Nomoto as Principal Investigator and by Fukushima Medical University. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Construction of tissue-engineered laryngeal cartilage with a hollow, semi-flared shape using poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhexanoate) as a scaffold, Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 2015,, , , , ,
- 3Stem Cell Biology and Tissue Engineering in Dental Sciences, 2015,,
- 4Airway tissue engineering: an update, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2014, 14, 10, 1477, , , , , , ,
- 5Stem cell-based organ replacements—Airway and lung tissue engineering, Seminars in Pediatric Surgery, 2014, 23, 3, 119, , ,
- 6Applications of tissue engineering in modern laryngology , European Surgery, 2013, 45, 3, 136, , ,