Delivered as an oral presentation at the American Laryngological Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–28, 2011.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 805–809, April 2012
How to Cite
Nomoto, Y., Okano, W., Imaizumi, M., Tani, A., Nomoto, M. and Omori, K. (2012), Bioengineered prosthesis with allogenic heterotopic fibroblasts for cricoid regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 122: 805–809. doi: 10.1002/lary.22416
This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI), 2010–2011, with Mika Nomoto as Principal Investigator and by Fukushima Medical University. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!