This project was completed at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 336–342, February 2012
How to Cite
Bartlett, R. S., Heckman, W. W., Isenberg, J., Thibeault, S. L. and Dailey, S. H. (2012), Genetic characterization of vocal fold lesions: Leukoplakia and Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 336–342. doi: 10.1002/lary.22417
This work was supported by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Division of Otolaryngology Resident Education Fund and the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (R01 DC009600). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!