Delivered in part as an oral presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 28, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 425–428, February 2012
How to Cite
Orestes, M. I., Lander, L., Verghese, S. and Shah, R. K. (2012), Incidence of laryngospasm and bronchospasm in pediatric adenotonsillectomy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 425–428. doi: 10.1002/lary.22423
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of tonsillectomy on psoriasis: A systematic review, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2015, 72, 2, 261, , , ,
- 2Anesthesia and ventilation strategies in children with asthma, Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology, 2014, 27, 3, 295, ,
- 3Anesthesia and ventilation strategies in children with asthma, Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology, 2014, 27, 3, 288, ,
- 4Comparison of totally occlusive nasal pack, internal nasal splint, and transseptal suture technique after septoplasty in terms of immediate respiratory distress related to anesthesia and surgical complications, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2014, 134, 4, 390, , , , ,
- 5Pediatric pulmonologists approach to the pre-operative management of the asthmatic child, Journal of Asthma, 2014, 1, , , ,
- 6Risk over time and risk factors of intraoperative respiratory events: a historical cohort study of 14,153 children, BMC Anesthesiology, 2014, 14, 1, 13, , , , ,
- 7Anaesthetic management of the child with co-existing pulmonary disease, British Journal of Anaesthesia, 2012, 109, suppl 1, i47, , ,