The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 220–224, January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-W., Philip Chen, K.-T., Chang, P.-H., Su, J.-L., Huang, C.-C. and Lee, T.-J. (2012), Is otitis media with effusion almost always accompanying cleft palate in children?: The experience of 319 Asian patients. The Laryngoscope, 122: 220–224. doi: 10.1002/lary.22425
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication July 25, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!